Friday, November 27, 2009

Feedback please!

Well everyone out there, if any of you have found the time to go through the presentation (it takes about 20 mins) then I would love some feedback! Post it as a comment below, it would give me a great sense of satisfaction to see some comments, no matter what is in them!
Specifically, I would like to know:
  • what you think about the idea of a primarily theoretical course being presented on-line
  • how you think my use of the learning theories might help students engage more
  • if I have captured the potential pitfalls - and if not, what else can you think of

Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. It gives me excellent enjoyment to look at your website and delight in your excellent content here .Very userful blog i highly appreciate it .This type of blog keep user interaction with the website .
    taxi to heathrow

    ReplyDelete